Sussex House Care Home, situated in the seaside town of Cleethorpes, is a 24-bedded care home. We are registered to provide personal care and accommodation for people with mental health needs.
The home specialises in helping individuals to maintain and learn new skills in order that they can transition back into community living at the earliest. We have the reputation, in the community, of being local leaders in the care of people with mental health needs.
Individuals health needs are met with the support of health and social care professionals and partner organisations for example general practitioners, community psychiatric nurses and district nurses. The home does not offer nursing care.
- Long term care
- Emergency and short term respite
- Rehabilitation and transition care and support
- Holiday care.
Our services include:
- Own GP if required
- Own Furniture if required
- Pets by arrangement
- Close to Local shops and the seaside
- Near Public Transport
- Gardens and gardening for residents
- Television point in own room
- Independent Living Training
- Wheelchair access
- Assisted bathing & mobility equipment
- Phone Point in own room