Care Plus is an organisation working in communities across North East Lincolnshire. We’re a social business that provides adult health and social care services to people across North East Lincolnshire to help improve people’s health and wellbeing and enrich people’s lives.
Formed in 2011 Care Plus employs over 800 members of staff providing a wide range of community services.
Care Plus is a Community Benefit Society – any profit we make is reinvested back into the development and delivery of health and care services ensuring we can constantly evolve and develop the services we offer to our communities.
Care Plus Group provides services right across the communities of North East Lincolnshire, covering Grimsby, Cleethorpes, Immingham and the surrounding villages. Our services are diverse and are entirely about care and supporting those in need in our community. Care Plus Services include the following: -
- Community Nursing
- Employability Services
- Palliative and End of Life Care Services
- Community Learning Disability Services
- Specialist Nursing (e.g. continence, diabetes, infection control, tissue viability etc.)
- Intermediate Care at Home
- Substance Misuse Services
- Falls and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Health and Wellbeing Collaboratives
- Community Psychology Service