Specialist Support Enabling Independence
We enable people to live fulfilling lives in whatever circumstances they choose to live, supporting people to be as independent as possible to achieve what they want to with their lives.
We provide high quality, person centred care, support and enablement for people with disabilities and support needs. Developing services around the individual at all stages of their care pathway from supported living and outreach support to access the community, through to support under the Mental Health Act and on discharge from hospital under a CTO. We offer services across the East and West Midlands and Yorkshire & Humber.
We support people:
- With a learning disability.
- With Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
- Who are Deaf with additional disabilities.
- With an Acquired Brain Injury.
- With physical disabilities.
- With enduring mental health support needs.
- Who require support under the Mental Health Act.
- Who are deemed as complex and challenging to support.
- Who may have complex support needs to due an overshadowed or dual diagnosis.
Eden prides itself on being able to provide a diverse range of quality, community-based support options, which include:
- Single person services in our Independent Hospital provision
- Single person Residential Care homes
- Supported Living Services
- Support through personal budgets
- Outreach and community support
Our care pathway ensures continuity of care and locality as our services users’ needs and aspirations change. We are flexible and creative in our approach to developing packages, drawing on the expertise of an experienced and qualified staff team alongside the experience of the people who use our services.
Our staff team is committed and proud to work with our service users. Staff are encouraged to support each other and to recognise each other’s strengths, enhancing individual skills and knowledge, to enable them to work positively with a wide range of service users and care professionals.
We believe that living within the community should be for all, regardless of abilities. We strive to enable people to live in ordinary streets, to use their local services and mainstream facilities and to be part of their local community. Supporting and encouraging people to move forward in their lives and to be as independent as they can is at the heart of what we do.